Monday, May 23, 2011

Wicked Sweet TARDIS! I need your votes!

Well readers (if anyone is still out there) Its been quite a while.  I have been away from posting for far too long, and that needs to change.  I have a few Culinary Adventures from my long long time away but those will have to come later.  Tonight's update is entirely about me getting votes on a cake i entered into a contest.  It has never come up, but I am a huge Doctor Who fan.  For my recent birthday I made a TARDIS cake.  The TARDIS, for those of you who do not know is the time and space machine of the Doctor from the British Science Fiction television show.  The BBC America is holding a "where's the TARDIS?" contest and i have entered my cake.  Cakes are kind of my thing.  I haven't had the chance to show that on the blog yet, but I love making them.




I ask that you take a moment and click the link, If you like what you see, i ask that you "like" it.

Thank you for your time,
                Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment